Emcor QualityEngineered for Your True Production Requirements
Other manufacturers' mass-produced parts and components typically meet the lower end of industry standards. That is why they wear out or break sooner than expected, creating downtime, extra costs and schedule disruptions. Emcor Incorporated manufactures ball screws and other linear motion components to meet your true production requirements, solve problems and save you money.
- Deeper heat treatment makes units regrindable and repairable
- Extra circuits and more balls in the unit increase load capacity and durability
- Use of metal, never plastic, enhances service life
Our standard materials are hardened to a depth that permits regrinding two times for extended service life.
- Gothic ball groove design form
- Ball Screw: Induction-hardened 4150, hardness of 60 Rockwell C minimum
- Ball Nuts: SAE 8620 carburized to 60 Rockwell C minimum
- Ball Bearings: 52100 chrome steel, grade 25 or better
- Other specifications are available
Emcor has developed an exclusive internal return design ball screw for high-durability applications. It offers load capacity, durability and service life beyond mass-produced ball screws. Many major manufacturers are up-designing to realize the economic benefits of this system.
- Proven track record; request service life data
- Hardened steel internal return system
- Hardened steel crossover block and added ball bearings
- Manufactured entirely of steel; no plastic parts
- Easier to repair or refurbish than crossover, button-style return system
- Original equipment or retrofit for most applications
Back to Top